Công ty cổ phần đầu tư HVA được thành lập ngày 19 tháng 05 năm 2010, với nghiệp vụ chính là buôn bán nông sản và tư vấn đầu tư.
Hiện nay chúng tôi đang cung cấp các dịch vụ bao gồm tư vấn quản trị chiến lược doanh nghiệp, tư vấn mua bán hợp nhất và sáp nhập doanh nghiệp, các dịch vụ thị trường vốn. Với vai trò là cầu nối giữa nhà đầu tư với các doanh nghiệp, HVA sử dụng tối đa mọi nguồn lực và tâm huyết để đem lại lợi ích và sự hài lòng cho khách hàng.
Với đội ngũ tư vấn giàu kinh nghiệm và chuyên nghiệp, HVA sẽ cung cấp cho khách hàng những giải pháp tư vấn tài chính phù hợp và hiệu quả nhất đối với nhu cầu của khách hàng. Với phương châm luôn đặt lợi ích của khách hàng lên hàng đầu, HVA sẽ luôn duy trì chất lượng dịch vụ và đảm bảo thực hiện được phương châm công ty đã đề ra. Mục tiêu của HVA sẽ là công ty tư vấn uy tín hàng đầu trong hợp tác và hỗ trợ các doanh nghiệp, các tổ chức thông qua việc cung cấp giải pháp chiến lược, tư vấn huy động vốn và quản trị rủi ro.
HVA Investment Joint Stock Company was established on May 19, 2010. Our main activities are investing and providing financial services. We are currently providing many services including business strategy consulting, mergers & acquisitions, capital market services, credit rating services, and investment cooperation in technology. As an intermediary between investors and businesses, HVA commits to utilize all resources and enthusiasm to bring benefits and satisfy our clients.
With our experienced and professional consultants, HVA will provide clients the most appropriate and effective financial solutions. With the motto of putting client’s interests on top, HVA will always maintain and ensure the high quality of services. Our goal is to be the leading consulting firm in cooperating and supporting businesses by providing strategic solutions, capital raising and risk management.More
CỔ PHIẾU HVA
Products & Services
Investment banking services help organizations and individuals raise capital and provide financial advisory services.
Invest in start-up businesses
HVA will help businesses in all desirable aspects, from evaluating, products and services consulting, business planning, researching to evaluating financial solutions and raising capital.
We are cooperating with some well-known international and regional partners. We plan to launch the credit rating service to Vietnam’s business community in the near future.
High Value Added
Along with the above services, HVA also provides added values such as introducing investment opportunities from our partners, clients and companies which we invest in to all shareholders and investors.
Investment bank is an intermediary financial instutions providing financial services such as: securities trading, M&A advisory, arranging financial solutions for businesses in M&A, restructuring advisory, thereby increase operational efficiency, profitability and implement IPOs.
Some well-known investment banks in the world are: Goldman Sachs (USA), JP Morgan Chase (USA), Barclays (UK), etc.…
Commercial bank is a monetary trading organization that provides services such as accepting deposits from clients, making business loans and paying it back to clients, operating discount and payment facilities.
Briefly understanding, Commercial banks raise capital from organizations and individuals then lend them to businesses, while Investment banks help businesses raise capital by issuing securities.
According to “Law on assistance for small and medium sized enterprises”No. 04/2017/QH14 issued by National Assembly on 12th June 2017, startup is defined as follow:
Startup is an SME thatis established to implement its business ideas based on the exploitation of intellectual property, technology and new business models and is able to grow quickly.
Due to its nature of high cost and low income at its initial stages, most start-up projects are unlikely to survive in the long-term without additional investments from venture capitalists. Below are some financial solutions for start-up businesses:
• Bank loan: Commercial banks offer a variety of financial packages for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). To get a bank loan, start-up businesses need to have a detailed business plan along with a number of conditions.
• Equity raising: In this form, investors will contribute a portion of startup in exchange with ownership. The percentage of contribution will be discussed by investors and start-up businesses
• Angel investor : They are wealthy individuals who provide financial supports to start-up businesses from the first stage. They are often successful entrepreneurs, have experience and expertise to assess the potential of the startup and provice advice and supports. Their goal is to help businesses overcome the initial difficulties rather than focus on profit.
• Venture capitalist : Many businesses choose to raise capital via venture capitalists. They are a group of professional investors, specializing in start-up investments. Silicon Valley is a well-known example of start-up investments got funded by many venture capitalists. Apart from angel investors, they often set profitability as their first priority.
• Crowdfunding : The “crowdfunding” approach allows investors who have confidence towards a start-up business contribute money via crowdfunding network, which is similar to invest in a trust fund of a community investment fund.
Some well-know crowdfunding networks in the world are: Kickstarter, IndieGoGo, Gofundme or CircleUp…
• Support programs from government and non-government organizations such as “Nursery Incubator”, “Startup Assistance Fund” are establish by universities, enterprises, government and non-government organizations. These funds usually provide loans at favorable interest rates for start-up projects. However, to be funded, start-up businesses need to meet certain criterias set by these organizations.
Credit rating service is the assessment of a borrower’s creditworthiness in terms of its ability to fulfill the financial obligation. Any borrower can be assigned a credit rating. A country, a local government, a business or even an individual may have a rating. There are three big rating agencies in the world: Standard & Poor’s, Moody’s and Fitch Ratings, which provide and charge a fee on credit rating service for an organization itself or its debt instrument. Credit rating agencies often use Latin letters to represent their credit rating results. For example, S&P’s ratings range from AAA (excellent) and AA+ to C and D. A debt instrument with BBB- is considered as a speculative debt or a “ghost” bond, mostly unable to fulfill its debt obligation.
In the international debt market, credit rating plays a central role as lender’s willingness to lend depends a lot on the rigorous and honest assessment from credit rating agencies. Meanwhile, the borrower often strives to get the highest rating possible because it is an important factor in determining interest rates.
Thông tin mới nhất
- 27 Tháng Năm, 2019
- 17 Tháng Ba, 2023